Apply For This HDFC Bank Scholarship 2022/2033
HDFC Bank Scholarship is open for adequately qualified students. The scholarship is to assist deserving and underprivileged students from neglected parts of the society.
Students who are unable to fund their education due to personal issues, family crisis, at the point of dropping out of school or any other monetary problem will be offered financial support of about INR 75,000.
About HDFC Bank Scholarship
HDFC Bank is India’s major banking and financial services firm, and has launched the Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS) as part of its flagship initiative.
As part of its social program – Parivartan, the bank has been working on various initiatives in the areas of education and training for sustainable livelihoods.
Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship is 15th October, 2022
Scholarship Type: Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Duration of Scholarship: Not specified
Eligible Countries: India
Entry Requirements for HDFC Bank Scholarship
- Students must be from India.
- Children of workers from Buddy4Study or HDFC Bank are not eligible.
- Only students facing personal or family issues for the last three (3) years and almost dropping out will be highly considered.
- Applicants must be presently studying in government, private or government-sponsored schools.
- Applicants must have at least 55% in their previous examination.
- The student’s family annual income should not be less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh
- Current results/previous year mark sheet.
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License, etc).
- Students Aadhaar card scan copy.
- Passport size photograph (format – jpeg).
- Cancelled cheque/student bank passbook.
- Student’s current admission slip/ fee receipt/ID card/bonafide certificate.
- Family annual income certificate (Gram panchayat verified income certificate, Court affidavit income certificate, Block level SDO/CO/CI/ other officer income certificate)
- Evidence of personal or family crisis (if required).
HDFC Bank Scholarship Worth
- For Class 1 to 6 – INR 15,000 | For Class 7 to 12 – INR 18,000 (School programme).
- For diploma courses – INR 20,000 | For general undergraduate courses – INR 30,000 | For professional undergraduate courses – INR 50,000 (Undergraduate programme).
- For general postgraduate courses – INR 35,000 | For professional postgraduate courses – INR 75,000 (Postgraduate programme).
HDFC Bank Scholarship Application Procedure
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for the HDFC Bank Scholarship.
- Click on the apply now tab below. The link will take you to the application form.
- Click on apply online option class/scheme wise.
- Sign in with your mobile number or email address and generate a password.
- Click on the start application tab to commence the application procedure.
- Complete the online application form with the required information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click the preview button after agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Cross-check your information on the application form.
- If the information on the application form is correctly shown on the preview screen, then click on the submit tab to finish the application procedure.
HDFC Bank Scholarship Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be chosen based on their educational percent and financial cash flow.
- Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a phone round of interviews before a final selection is made.